[Ohrrpgce] Etheldreme+1?

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 16:31:10 PST 2017

While nothing urgent has been discovered, I think the following are a good
reason to do a +1 release:

-copy-pasting text is broken for any text containing characters 128 or
higher. I'm surprised I didn't test that! Also, whitespace gets appended to
every line under Windows
-Foxley reported a bug where the mapedit undo buffer contains garbage when
using one-way walls and the new stamp tool (with keyboard controls).
Undoing sets all 8 wall bits on some tiles on the map. This is tricky to
reproduce, but I have managed it. I think this probably happens with the
old Draw tool too, but maybe it's easier to reproduce with Stamp. It
appears to be reading memory out of bounds, so could lead to crashes. The
problem is that one-way walls are weird.
-recording a gif leaks memory like crazy - over 1MB/sec for 320x200 at
18fps. This bug was introduced just a week ago in r9785, in a fix for a
different bug
-whatsnew failed to mention all the new attack features (zzo038/James).
Also I notice the following is also out of date:
    * In the text box condition editor, you can browse for shops [James]
 Since you can browse for items too. I had added items to the previous
whatsnew item.

I would wait to see what else is discovered before rushing out a release.