[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9809 Make default Global Text Strings nearly consistent between ohrrpgce.new,

Fri Dec 1 05:03:17 PST 2017

teeemcee
2017-12-01 05:03:17 -0800 (Fri, 01 Dec 2017)
837
Make default Global Text Strings nearly consistent between ohrrpgce.new, the editor, and in-game defaults. Changed the default stat names and some others

Mostly, I went with the defaults as they were in ohrrpgce.new. The new default
stat names are closest to what these were, but now uses more than 3 letters
for several stats (Will, Dodge, Magic, Speed instead of Wil, Dog, Mag, Spd).
Because 'Hits' was already more than 3 letters anyway.
I also changed some of the string descriptions in the editor and changed a
couple other things, such as "Music Volume", "Sound Volume" -> "Music", "Sound".

There were also some inconsistent string length limits, though it was always the
case that the editor was the most limiting, so no concern.

Fixed some globalstrings.sh bugs

Also deleted the prev_editor_versions history from ohrrpgce.new
---
U   wip/attackedit.bas
U   wip/bmod.rbas
U   wip/bmodsubs.bas