[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9193 Fix infinite loop when read_config_str is called (e.g. Ctrl+F8 pressed)

Tue Aug 29 07:30:40 PDT 2017

teeemcee
2017-08-29 07:30:40 -0700 (Tue, 29 Aug 2017)
405
Fix infinite loop when read_config_str is called (e.g. Ctrl+F8 pressed) after loading a game

Also, fix Custom not using the config_prefixes I had intended: edit.game_<gamename>.
rather than edit.<gamename>.

I'm amazed nobody noticed this rather blatant bug before. I must have had
something really specific in my ohrrpgce_config.ini file to avoid seeing this
bug, or never tested after loading a game...
---
U   wip/common.rbas
U   wip/custom.bas