[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9143 Add WindowState.mouse_over flag.

Fri Aug 11 07:53:06 PDT 2017

teeemcee
2017-08-11 07:53:06 -0700 (Fri, 11 Aug 2017)
371
Add WindowState.mouse_over flag.

It's a little bit odd to report this as part of the window state, but it's far
far less trouble than replacing io_getmouse/mousebits (would replace with
something returning a struct, like gfx_getwindowstate). Besides, it's what
SDL does and may make sense if we had multiple windows

Should work in gfx_directx, but I didn't recompile it
---
U   wip/allmodex.bas
U   wip/gfx.bi
U   wip/gfx.h