[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8698 Better attack caption delay help page; fix box behind CANNOT RUN being t

Fri Apr 28 09:40:23 PDT 2017

teeemcee
2017-04-28 09:40:22 -0700 (Fri, 28 Apr 2017)
261
Better attack caption delay help page; fix box behind CANNOT RUN being too small; code cleanup

(Documented that turn-based mode always waits for captions, while active-time
depends on a bitset, which surprised me. I did not document the battle-ended
exception)
---
U   wip/battle_udts.bi
U   wip/bmod.rbas