[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8641 Many new attack aim, damage, and elemental failure options (Patch by zz

Tue Apr 18 00:58:38 PDT 2017

teeemcee
2017-04-18 00:58:38 -0700 (Tue, 18 Apr 2017)
269
Many new attack aim, damage, and elemental failure options  (Patch by zzo038)

zzo038 didn't provide patches to upgrade the file format (which I agreed to
do, see next commit) or for the attack editor (which is a significant
undertaking I don't have time for right now)
---
U   wip/bmod.rbas
U   wip/bmodsubs.bas
U   wip/loading.rbas