[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8222 scons: Pass CXXFLAGS to android build script. Requires latest version of

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 14:21:03 PST 2016

Pull my ohrrpgce branch (and also pull my sdl_android branch to your
sdl_android branch). Note, I just rewrote my branches since it appeared you
hadn't pulled them yet (or at least hadn't pushed your branches back to
github) and I realised I hadn't kept sdl_android and ohrrpgce separate; if
that's a problem just do "git checkout ohrrpgce; git reset --hard
tmc/ohrrpgce" etc *assuming* you've made no additional commits which would
get wiped

Keeping sdl_android and ohrrpgce separate might well turn out to be a good
thing for merging upstream changes back in. For now I've had to manually
cherry-pick certain commits to support x86 and newer ndks.