[Ohrrpgce] Fwd: Small change to RELOAD VLI spec

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sun May 22 18:41:15 PDT 2016

A small note that I've changed the RELOAD specification to change the
way that VLI integers are encoded. So heads up that this makes the VLI
implementations in nohrio, HamsterWrench and HamsterTools incorrect,
if they bother to support negatives at all (actually the previous docs
weren't clear on negative numbers)

http://rpg.hamsterrepublic.com/ohrrpgce/RELOAD#VLI_.28Variable_Length_Integer.29

RELOAD documents never contain negative VLI numbers, so this makes no
difference to the file format at all and there is no change needed in
the RELOAD version number. However in future I expect to reuse the VLI
spec/implementation in other file formats such as .ohrkeys or script
interpreter state serialisation.

There should also be a RELOAD version 2 in the future with UTF-8
encoded strings added.