[Ohrrpgce] [ohrrpgce:bugs] #2023 Android binaries crash in post-callipygous nightlies

TeeEmCee teeemcee at users.sf.net
Mon May 9 16:33:55 PDT 2016

By coincidence I was going to start work on a new FB-1.06-for-Android branch tonight, although no, it should not have been necessitated by any of my changes. This time, I'll actually run the FB testcases (although crosscompiling them will probably be a nuisance).

I can guess that the problem may be to do with openfiles in filelayer.cpp again. Even in the FB 0.90 android fork there was something wrong with constructors, destructors didn't seem to run at all, and other bugs - recall that for some reason the gfxbackend global gets set to "sd" instead of "sdl".

---

** [bugs:#2023] Android binaries crash in post-callipygous nightlies**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** OHRRPGCE
**Created:** Mon May 09, 2016 03:42 PM UTC by Bob the Hamster
**Last Updated:** Mon May 09, 2016 04:44 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

I just tried rebuilding a new apk for Void Pyramid using the latest nightly. The apk appears to build okay, and installs fine, but on the first run it crashes. It seems like the file-unzipping bit goes okay, but the crash happens before the title screen appears.

Here is an adb logcat from a few seconds before and after the crash

http://pastebin.com/raw/pX7UEHzk

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because ohrrpgce at lists.motherhamster.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/ohrrpgce/bugs/