[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8007 Fix compiling gfx_alleg, music_allegro, gfx_console on Windows

Wed May 4 22:51:49 PDT 2016

teeemcee
2016-05-04 22:51:48 -0700 (Wed, 04 May 2016)
281
Fix compiling gfx_alleg, music_allegro, gfx_console on Windows

gfx_console with PDCurses 3.4 on Windows runs until initscr() is called,
then it exits. I'm not sure I trust my pdcurses.dll... why are there
four different dlls available for download from the pdcurses project on SF?
---
U   wip/SConscript
U   wip/curses_wrap.c
U   wip/gfx_alleg.bas