[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7997 Add safety checks to killdir, isdir, findfiles after almost wiping my ha

Wed May 4 08:44:52 PDT 2016

teeemcee
2016-05-04 08:44:52 -0700 (Wed, 04 May 2016)
454
Add safety checks to killdir, isdir, findfiles after almost wiping my harddisk!

isdir() now returns false for "", findfiles won't return the contents
of / if you pass "", and killdir won't recursively delete / (note that
it continues on error!).
The fix to isdir is significant because it catches lots of possible bugs,
for example, it prevents get_tmpdir() from considering "" a valid tmpdir
and handshake_with_master() from accepting "" as workingdir.
---
U   wip/util.bas
U   wip/util.bi