[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7874 Add "Fullscreen" and "Windowed" special menu items.

Fri Mar 25 08:47:43 PDT 2016

teeemcee
2016-03-25 08:47:43 -0700 (Fri, 25 Mar 2016)
698
Add "Fullscreen" and "Windowed" special menu items.

Each is disabled if already fullscreen/windowed, and is always disabled on
mobile/console. I also disabled them when using gfx_fb on Linux, because
some pretty horrible stuff happens to me there. gfx_sdl on Linux can also
be unpleasant if the window size is small so that SDL tries to switch to a
smaller screen resolution. Otherwise it is fine, so I left it enabled (and
gfx_sdl can be changed to avoid doing that).

Added the new options to the default menu, and updated ohrrpgce.new to match.
I also moved Volume above Quit so that it's:
 Fullscreen/Windowed
 Volume
 Quit
Although that looks a bit alien to me, but seemed to make more sense.
---
U   wip/allmodex.bas
U   wip/allmodex.bi
U   wip/common.rbas
U   wip/customsubs.rbas
U   wip/flexmenu.bas
U   wip/game.bas
U   wip/menus.bas
U   wip/ohrhelp/menu_editor_item_details.txt
U   wip/ohrrpgce.new
U   wip/whatsnew.txt