[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7859 Many new debug menu options and changes to debug keys:

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 07:59:36 PDT 2016

What's missing now is a similar menu for battle debug keys.

Also, the debug menu can't be accessed when a gameplay-suspending menu
is up, because that's how debug keys always worked, but I doubt that
there's any good reason to disallow it. The tag debugger, for example,
would be useful in custom menus.

I've mentioned giving the player the ability to toggle backcompat bits
before - they ought be able to even if debug keys are disabled. One
option would be to hide some of the debug menu options when debug keys
are disabled, but leave the menu and some of them available (afterall,
I've never seen a game use the F keys). Hmm, sounds like there would
be some overlap between an always-available 'Options Menu' I keep
suggesting and the Debug Menu.