[Ohrrpgce] Vote Yorgo for Mascot 2016

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Sat Mar 19 08:39:01 PDT 2016

I second this plan, Although as much as I love Yorgo, I would rank him
below Viking's Sheep in
 personal preference.

If Fnrrf okays it, I would be quite happy to have one of (or a few of)
those 8-bit sprites in ohrrpgce.new

Their clean simple style and nice RPGish proportions would probably make it
very easy for newbies to use them as templates to start their own sprites.