[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7823 Recompile rcedit.exe without depending on mvscp100.dll

Fri Mar 18 05:05:03 PDT 2016

teeemcee
2016-03-18 05:05:02 -0700 (Fri, 18 Mar 2016)
523
Recompile rcedit.exe without depending on mvscp100.dll

Didn't work in Win XP, and according to an issue filed on github, rcedit.exe
didn't work in Win 10 either. Actually I suspect that it didn't work on any
fresh install of Windows.

What a nightmare. rcedit depends on a single function from the ATL library,
which is not part of (my version of) VS Express; instead it's part of the
Windows Driver Development Kit, which was a 620MB download. Also took me forever
to figure out how to fix the rcedit build configuration.
---
U   wip/support/rcedit.exe