[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8052 C+1: merge mac/gfx_sdl fixes r8010, 8033-8039:

Mon Jun 6 06:18:31 PDT 2016

teeemcee
2016-06-06 06:18:31 -0700 (Mon, 06 Jun 2016)
2387
C+1: merge mac/gfx_sdl fixes r8010,8033-8039:

r8010:  mac: Fix compiles, and typing going dead when the window is resized.

    Just another SDL quirk on OSX: the state of SDL_EnableUNICODE gets reset

r8033:  scons/mac: add -mmacosx-min-version=10.4 even if no SDK is linked

    I didn't actually see a problem as a result of this being missing, but
    it probably would have prevented running on older OSX when not using an
    SDK. I do not believe that using a Mac SDK is actually necessary now.

    Also, I noticed that linkgcc=0 is broken again on Mac, ironically because
    I fixed fbc to process #inclib on Mac, which results in -lSDL, when
    we want to link to the SDL framework instead.

r8034:  mac: Implement os_get_screen_size, so that window size changing works

    (gfx_sdl's reporting of desktop resolution didn't seem to be working)

r8035:  gfx_sdl integer -> bool cleanup

r8036:  mac/gfx_sdl: work around SDL bug: SDL_WarpMouse failed to hide the mouse cursor

    This only occurred when the mouse cursor was off the window and got
    warped onto the window by a call to gfx_setmouse while the mouse
    cursor is meant to be hidden, such as in the tile picker when arrow
    keys are pressed.

    There is definitely an SDL bug here, because I had to call SDL_ShowCursor twice
    to work around it, indicating SDL has lost track of the cursor state.

r8037:  mac/gfx_sdl: add some comments documenting Mac SDL bugs and quirks

    In particular, behaviour of SDL_VIDEO_WINDOW_CENTERED, and what causes SDL
    to recenter the window.

r8038:  mac/gfx_sdl: Do not force mouse clipping in fullscreen when the mouse cursor is visible.

    Previous the mouse cursor was always hidden in fullscreen, but now you can
    request to show it.

    This special-case clipping was because on OSX/SDL fullscreen you can move the
    cursor to the screen edge, where it will be visible regardless of whether
    SDL_ShowCursor is used.

r8039:  mac/gfx_sdl: try a higher zoom (up to 4x) when full-screening rather than 2x

    Now that the game resolution can be changed to something smaller, 2x may be too
    conservative (4x may also be too conservative), and 640x400 looked bad anyway,
    especially with the mouse cursor visible.
    If the zoom is too high, it'll simply fallback to the smallest one that works.

---
U   rel/callipygous/SConscript
U   rel/callipygous/gfx_sdl.bas
U   rel/callipygous/os_unix_wm.c