[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8046 gfx_directx: Rewrote cursor visibility handling to support io_setmousevi

Mon Jun 6 03:23:08 PDT 2016

teeemcee
2016-06-06 03:23:08 -0700 (Mon, 06 Jun 2016)
469
gfx_directx: Rewrote cursor visibility handling to support io_setmousevisibility(cursorDefault)

If an old copy of gfx_directx.dll is used with a new game/custom then
cursorDefault acts as cursorHidden. There's no problem if a new copy of
gfx_directx.dll is used with an old game/custom (though I didn't actually test)

Bumped version to 1.19.

I noticed that the use of WM_NCHITTEST to check whether the mouse is on the
client area is dubious according to winapi docs.
---
U   wip/gfx_directx/gfx_directx.cpp
U   wip/gfx_directx/gfx_directx.h
U   wip/gfx_directx/gfx_directx.new.h
U   wip/gfx_directx/gfx_directx_test1.cpp
U   wip/gfx_directx/mouse.cpp
U   wip/gfx_directx/mouse.h
U   wip/gfx_directx/release.txt
U   wip/gfx_directx/version.h