[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8033 scons/mac: add -mmacosx-min-version=10.4 even if no SDK is linked

Sun Jun 5 05:28:17 PDT 2016

teeemcee
2016-06-05 05:28:17 -0700 (Sun, 05 Jun 2016)
468
scons/mac: add -mmacosx-min-version=10.4 even if no SDK is linked

I didn't actually see a problem as a result of this being missing, but
it probably would have prevented running on older OSX when not using an
SDK. I do not believe that using a Mac SDK is actually necessary now.

Also, I noticed that linkgcc=0 is broken again on Mac, ironically because
I fixed fbc to process #inclib on Mac, which results in -lSDL, when
we want to link to the SDL framework instead.
---
U   wip/SConscript