[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/8073 Fix hiding of MP on the status screen. Previously it was leaving the une

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Mon Jul 18 09:15:28 PDT 2016

This bug still exists for HP when it is set to be hidden, but fixing that
is more difficult, since the HP-related strings do not currently have any
special lookup codes attached to them.

I think my plan for fixing it is to just add special lookup codes for them,
and then fix it in the same way I fixed the MP visibility bug.

This means new games get the fix automatically, but old games will need to
reset their status screen slice collections to default if they want to get
the fix (which i fell is not a big deal, since hiding your HP from the
status screen is a strange and rare thing, and I have no evidence that
anybody has ever actually done it-- other than myself, just to test this
bug)