[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/7725 gfx_recenter_window_hint() was not being called when the window was scal

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 02:22:19 PST 2016

I thought you meant in gfx_directx (gfx_recenter_window_hint isn't
implemented in it), but I see it doesn't work with gfx_sdl on Windows
either. Some fiddling around reveals that under Windows,
SDL_SetVideoMode only repositions the window when something, eg.
window size, is changed from the previous settings.