[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7703 email_save_to_developer, only works on Android. Requires 770bfd5 of sdl-

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Tue Feb 2 15:31:28 PST 2016

> BTW, I'm no longer using the sdl-android build.sh script to build apks,
>> but only to build the binaries which I then copy over to ohrrpgce-android.
>> And I never did try packaging an apk with custom icons, etc. although I
>> think you did document it. So I don't know if I've broken anything on that
>> side. But I haven't added any of the missing functionality to
>> ohrrpgce-android yet.
>>

> I'll test it and make sure none of it is broken (I think it is unlikely
> that your e-mail feature will have broken any of that)

I got myself merged, and I am testing, and it seems to be working fine. You
did not break my build.sh in any way that I can see :)

I also discovered another *very* important difference between my
sdl_android branch and my ohrrpgce branch,

My ohrrpgce branch does NOT sign release builds with the debug key, whereas
my sdl_master branch does sign them with the debug key just like pelya's
original does.

An apk can be signed repeatedly, but signing with both the debug key and a
private key makes the app ineligible for google play, and signing with a
different combination of keys (even if one is a match) makes it impossible
to do a smooth upgrade without a full-re-install.

If we stop caring about merging upstream stuff from pelya, then I am happy
to stop using the sdl_android branch entirely and just focus on the
ohrrpgce branch, if that makes things simpler.