[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8235 mediawiki-spamcallback.php: try to update to work recent mediawiki which

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 15:21:12 PST 2016

Taoki/MirceaKitsune reported that he couldn't post to the wiki (with the
same error) even after I added him to the Not evil list and we waited an
hour.
James, I see that the wiki-spamwords script updates the
/var/www/wiki/blacklist.spamwords.txt file, and seems to be run every hour
according to cron-example.txt, but apparently it isn't?