[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8109 Rename/move gfx_directx.h to gfx_common/gfx.h.

Wed Aug 24 10:22:47 PDT 2016

teeemcee
2016-08-24 10:22:47 -0700 (Wed, 24 Aug 2016)
345
Rename/move gfx_directx.h to gfx_common/gfx.h.

You will note that this single shared C/C++ header contains both old and new
gfx APIs. Rather than Jay's plan of switching to a completely different API,
I plan to replace just some parts of the old API with the new functions Jay
proposed. I probably won't be doing all of that work soon, however.
---
A   wip/gfx_common/gfx.h
U   wip/gfx_directx/gfx_directx.cpp
D   wip/gfx_directx/gfx_directx.h
U   wip/gfx_directx/gfx_directx_test1.cpp
U   wip/gfx_directx/mouse.h