[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7981 Explicitly set log_dir to the current directory instead of leaving it bl

Sat Apr 30 21:31:29 PDT 2016

teeemcee
2016-04-30 21:31:28 -0700 (Sat, 30 Apr 2016)
516
Explicitly set log_dir to the current directory instead of leaving it blank.

When log_dir is blank, the current directory is used.

This fixes log messages getting lost when distribmenu uses CHDIR, something
I was pulling my hair out over before I realised what was happening.

The new behaviour is almost identical, except possibly for the brief moment
when initialisation code uses CHDIR. Now overrode_log_dir global is used to
indicate that -log option was used.

Why does log_dir get set to orig_dir on Android?
---
U   wip/common.rbas
U   wip/custom.bas
U   wip/game.bas