[Ohrrpgce] Callipygous bug reports

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Fri Apr 15 13:24:55 PDT 2016

Idontknow reports:

"I think I found a bug in the new ohr version, but I'm not sure how to
replicate it
I opened the game, edited some map tiles and went to test it and all my
battle formations got deleted except for one
So I freaked out and quit without saving
I dont know how to replicate it because all I did was change a few tiles in
the wallmap of a map"

Feenicks reports:

"went to reimport some hero graphics and they got all messed up like:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16909401/screenshots/someformofimportbug.png
" (confirmed this was callipygous, not a more recent wip)

KFHarlock reports that the mouse-positioning bug isn't completely gone:

"james - another kind of bug (maybe)
is that in the tile editor, when i'm running custom in a maximized window
sometimes the position of the tile selector "slips" up or down
which, when i'm copying and pasting tiles, has a tendency to cause me to
paste over tiles by accident
i think it has something to do with the mouse cursor, which doesn't seem to
track perfectly to the keyboard cursor, when you're using the keyboard
cursor to move around"