[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/7947 If all other include locations fail, check for includes in /usr/share/ga

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Tue Apr 12 06:01:21 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, April 12, 2016, Ralph Versteegen <teeemcee at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12 April 2016 at 08:01,  <subversion at hamsterrepublic.com <javascript:;>>
> wrote:
> > james
> > 2016-04-11 13:01:25 -0700 (Mon, 11 Apr 2016)
> > 153
> > If all other include locations fail, check for includes in
> /usr/share/games/ohrrpgce/
> > (should fix compiling scripts when installed via the .deb package)
> > ---
> > U   rel/callipygous/hspeak.exw
> > U   wip/hspeak.exw
>
> If hspeak checks a hardcoded path, it ought to use the same path as
> Custom, DATAFILES, which is set in SConscript. Unfortunately it turns
> out that while Euphoria lets you add defines on the commandline,
> defines are either set or not; they can't provide values.
> I was just going to tell hspeak where plotscr.hsd is, with the
> --include commandline switch, but it tries to include plotscr.hsd
> before any of those includes...
> Meh, this hardcoded path is good enough.

Yeah, I fiddled around a bit hoping for something more consistent or more
elegant, and just decided, "meh, this is simple and it works"