[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7940 The spriteset browser no longer stores loaded sprites on a video page

Sat Apr 9 06:28:35 PDT 2016

teeemcee
2016-04-09 06:28:35 -0700 (Sat, 09 Apr 2016)
571
The spriteset browser no longer stores loaded sprites on a video page

This removes almost all remaining uses of stosprite/loadsprite in the engine!

For now I've replaces the video page with an allocate'd memory buffer of
concatenated placer() arrays. This is temporary; I'll later switch to Frames.

When reading this patch note that sprite_editor also uses vpage 3 to store
the undo history, so it was necessary to do a lot of saving/loading when
calling sprite_editor, which I removed in favour of just passing the edited
sprite + palette back in placer() + workpal()
---
U   wip/allmodex.bas
U   wip/custom.bas
U   wip/custom_udts.bi