[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7932 Get rid of wrkpage and a setclip overload in allmodex now that nothing u

Sat Apr 9 00:29:58 PDT 2016

teeemcee
2016-04-09 00:29:58 -0700 (Sat, 09 Apr 2016)
322
Get rid of wrkpage and a setclip overload in allmodex now that nothing uses it.

I think it used to be the case that calling a function like drawline would change
wrkpage, affecting calls to storeset/loadset that followed.
Actually it looks like we were overly cautious, as both bpage and wrkpage
were set by setpicstuf...
---
U   wip/allmodex.bas
U   wip/allmodex.bi