[Ohrrpgce] [ohrrpgce:bugs] #2014 fat_frog.rpg fails with numerous script errors

TeeEmCee teeemcee at users.sf.net
Wed Sep 9 08:35:53 PDT 2015

I had the same problem when trying to clear garbage in the attack data. Which I never finished even though I did figure out a better way to determine whether a game is old enough to wipe the relevant data, thanks to svn history going back far enough in that case. (I wrote that up in the SoJ thread on CP, and I also used rpgbatch to find that only a couple games aside from SoJ were affected, which is why I lost interest).
The RPG format is not very useful, but there might be other things which can indicate whether a game is older than a certain version. whatsnew.txt is of course the place to look.

How is it possible for Fat Frog to be post-plotscripting but have garbage in the map autorun data? Were autorun scripts added later? I can't find anything in whatsnew.

---

** [bugs:#2014] fat_frog.rpg fails with numerous script errors**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** OHRRPGCE
**Created:** Tue Sep 08, 2015 04:20 PM UTC by Bob the Hamster
**Last Updated:** Tue Sep 08, 2015 06:06 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

matski reports that when running fat_frog.rpg in recent versions of the ohrrpgce, it fails frequently with script error messages. http://www.slimesalad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6703

"Script error! Script data may be corrupt or unsupported: script id 30069 does not exist"
"Funny... no scripts running!"

g_debug.txt logs many instances of:

Scripterr(6): script 30069 [id 30069] does not exist
Scripterr(6): Failed to load eachstep script 30069 [id 30069]

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because ohrrpgce at lists.motherhamster.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/ohrrpgce/bugs/