[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7186 Add (hidden in Resolution Menu) option to set gfx zoom factor: genDefaul

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed May 27 14:54:20 PDT 2015

Glad to know it worked. I tried to test it in a VM, but I'm having graphics
driver issues, so I saw the frame of the window increase in size in one
dimension only and then my computer froze!

I'm not so keen on the default scale being 2x, except for live previewing I
suppose. Using 1280x1024 monitors, if I'm playing an OHR game seriously, I
always run at 3x zoom or fullscreen.

Also, there's no actual need for this to be hidden. It's really only a hint
anyway.