[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7185 gfx_fb now allows changing graphics settings with gfx_setoption after th

Tue May 26 21:55:44 PDT 2015

teeemcee
2015-05-26 21:55:44 -0700 (Tue, 26 May 2015)
281
gfx_fb now allows changing graphics settings with gfx_setoption after the screen has been created.

However I noticed an existing problem: if I try to switch gfx_fb to
fullscreen with alt+enter I get a black screen and have to switch to a tty to kill it.
I think fbgfx is to blame.
---
U   wip/allmodex.bas
U   wip/allmodex.bi