[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/7289 Merge scriptstat() into scriptmisc()

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:34:46 PDT 2015

I can't tell from the diff (I should try using a visual tool like kdiff3),
but did you reorder the commands into numerical order? If so we may as well
reorder all of them, including the block at the top of scriptmisc, and we
could also move the rest of the script commands from game.bas to
yetmore.bas too. There are only 8 SHARED variables in game.bas which tie
some commands there, and those can easily be moved into the gam global
instead.