[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7277 plotdict: Fix another XSLT problem causing links to some commands to dis

Fri Jun 12 19:56:42 PDT 2015

teeemcee
2015-06-12 19:56:42 -0700 (Fri, 12 Jun 2015)
437
plotdict: Fix another XSLT problem causing links to some commands to disappear in Firefox

It appears that when a command had a <reference> that appeared before the
definition, Firefox tried looking up 'shortname' in that <reference> instead
of the <command>, because both had the same id. I don't know whether this is
a bug in Firefox, but the duped 'id' was in xml, not html, and xmllint
and Chromium didn't complain, so I think it is.
---
U   wip/docs/htmlplot.xsl
U   wip/docs/plotdict.xml