[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7266 sliceedit: F5 toggles whether the root slice is hidden

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:15:44 PDT 2015

Oh, now I notice that the root slice isn't actually saved. A new
parent-filling container slice is created as the root when it's loaded.
(This makes what I wrote on the help page untrue). I think it would be
pretty simple to change the file format slightly so that the root slice is
saved. Otherwise it doesn't make sense to allow editing anything in the
root container except its position (effectively the origin) and size.

I think I also remember the suggestion to add an argument to
loadslicecollection to set whether the root container is set to fill.