[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7233 Divide Game's initialisation code into clear blocks, and move the window

Sun Jun 7 11:55:23 PDT 2015

teeemcee
2015-06-07 11:55:23 -0700 (Sun, 07 Jun 2015)
242
Divide Game's initialisation code into clear blocks, and move the windows size/scale/margins stuff to a sub

Wow, I think that helps a lot. It makes out-of-place stuff clearer.
I reordered a couple things, but I kept it very minimal and safe.
---
U   wip/game.bas
U   wip/yetmore2.bas
U   wip/yetmore2.bi