[Ohrrpgce] Ouya is dead. Razer bought them today.

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Mon Jul 27 14:41:54 PDT 2015

Yeah, this one has been in the works for a few months now, but I am glad
they are finally making announcements about it.

I am waiting to her more on how this will work from a technical point of
view. Is the next generation Forge console going to be a rebranded OUYA 2.0
minus the "OUYA" name? Or will Forge just have back-compat support for the
library of OUYA games?

Either way I suspect that getting OHRRPGCE games running on the Forge
console will be pretty easy.

By the way, in related news, I managed to get Crypt of Baconthulhu accepted
for the Amazon FireTV console last week.