[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7593 FB 1.04 support 7/7: SDL headers were replaced with very different ones.

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Sun Dec 20 08:53:22 PST 2015

Wow! You have been busy!

I'll try out fb 1.04 soon.

What fb version would you currently recommend for nightly builds?

Also, the rewrite of crash recovery and multiple copies of custom at once
are pretty impressive. Nice work! :)