[Ohrrpgce] [ohrrpgce:bugs] #2004 Map editor resizing no longer works on Windows

Bob the Hamster bob_the_hamster at users.sf.net
Thu Dec 10 14:58:05 PST 2015

I was experimenting with this, and the symptoms are slightly different than what I originally described.

When running custom.exe -gfx sdl and resizing the window, it will snap back to its original size. It doesn't matter if you are in the map editor or not, the map editor just happens to be an easy place to observe it.

*sometimes* I actually can get the window to resize, but I can't tell why. I tried various things like dragging really fast, really slow, double or trible-clicking before the drag starts, long-pressing the button before dragging-- I could not find any way to consistently resize it, but sometimes it did indeed work. If it was random, I would guess it worked maybe 1/25 of the time.

Maximizing the window will work, but the actual content will remain constrained to whatever size the window was before maximizing. It will be aligned to the top left corner.

---

** [bugs:#2004] Map editor resizing no longer works on Windows**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** OHRRPGCE
**Created:** Mon Oct 13, 2014 04:20 PM UTC by Bob the Hamster
**Last Updated:** Mon Oct 13, 2014 04:20 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Sometime recently, map editor resizing has stopped working properly on Windows.

When running using the gfx_sdl backend, you can resize the window, but the map editor remains confined to the 320x200 pixels in the top left corner of the window.

Reported by Feenicks on Windows 7, confirmed by James on Windows 7.

This problem does not happen on Linux.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because ohrrpgce at lists.motherhamster.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/ohrrpgce/bugs/