[Ohrrpgce] Assistance for school project

Ralph Versteegen rver017 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Tue Dec 8 19:04:19 PST 2015

Hi,

If you mean that the game must run inside a web browser, then I'm
afraid that that is not possible with the OHRRPGCE, which runs as a
native program/app. (If it's only necessary to provide a URL to a
download then of course there are many places to host a game)

Perhaps someone else on the mailing list can recommend a similar
engine (for roleplaying games I assume?) that can create web games;
there are quite a number now.

Ralph