[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/6397 Remove docs for Scrunch slice because I am having second thoughts

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Thu Feb 13 07:26:18 PST 2014

I haven't done profiling, but I strongly suspect that the slowdown is
simply when there are large numbers of slices on the screen that have to do
collision testing with each other.

If you are interested in profiling it, the game is at svn://
gilgamesh.hamsterrepublic.com/ohrrpgce/games/vorpalflorist

I know someday we will have arrays, and then I can rather easily retrofit
my scripts to store all the hero and enemy and object metadata in arrays
rather than cramming it into the members of invisible child slices. I
suspect that will help a bit.