[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/6425 Add option to save spritelayer slice in .rsav.

Fri Feb 21 07:26:50 PST 2014

teeemcee
2014-02-21 07:26:50 -0800 (Fri, 21 Feb 2014)
371
Add option to save spritelayer slice in .rsav.

This was much more work than expected because I'd forgotten about
slice handles.  So I added slice handling saving/loading, but it is
only performed for saving/loading spritelayer.

Also improved a couple plotdict entries, and improved error checking
in a couple places in RELOAD code, and added errPromptError error
level.
---
U   wip/common.rbas
U   wip/const.bi