[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/6368 I realised I wasn't handing tileset/backdrop background colour remapping

Mon Feb 3 03:47:41 PST 2014

teeemcee
2014-02-03 03:47:41 -0800 (Mon, 03 Feb 2014)
479
I realised I wasn't handing tileset/backdrop background colour remapping in the best way:

- when importing an 8 bit bmp with a different pallete preserve colour
  0, and don't allow anything else to be remapped to 0
- only show the background colour picker when importing a 24/32 bmp,
  and again don't allow anything to be mapped to 0 automatically

Unfortunately colour 0 is the only pure black in the default palette,
so this can result in remappings to a near black instead.
---
U   wip/allmodex.bas
U   wip/allmodex.bi
U   wip/drawing.bas