[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/5836 Add show_virtual_keyboard() and hide_virtual_keyboard() and use them in

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 09:42:42 PDT 2013

I haven't tried this yet, but why turn on the
"CompatibilityHacksTextInputEmulatesHwKeyboard" option? The
description seems to state it is only targetted for a single app. Also
I noticed in MainActivity.java that turning on this option disables
the hideScreenKeyboard method, because the _screenKeyboard member is
never set. Also, why call SDL_ANDROID_CallJavaShowScreenKeyboard and
SDL_ANDROID_CallJavaHideScreenKeyboard directly instead of the public
functions in SDL_screenkeyboard.h?

BTW, even after implementing io_show/hide_virtual_keyboard in
gfx_directx, you should still check whether those function pointers
are NULL before calling them, otherwise using an old version of
gfx_directx.dll will cause a segfault