[Ohrrpgce] Pull request for git://git.code.sf.net/u/teeemcee/fbc

Seth Hetu seth.hetu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 08:59:24 PDT 2013

I've attached my changes for the FBC repository as a git patch.

At some point, I was hoping that they could be incorporated into your
private fbc repository. However, I'm not sure of the best way to do
this. Should we have a HOST_RPI flag which conditionally disables
this? The problem is that my changes affect generic "linux" targets,
whereas all of your previous changes only affected android.
Regardless, I've attached the patch for posterity.

Thoughts?
-->Seth