[Ohrrpgce] interesting bug in android port

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Sat Jun 15 22:50:48 PDT 2013

I just noticed an interesting bug in the Android port. The sellstuff sub
is messed up.

* Cursor does not move when you hit the arrow keys
* Worth X Gold caption does update as if the cursor had moved
* ESC to exit the sell menu does nothing.

I looked at the code, and noticed that sellstuff still has some GOSUBs,
and I am wondering if that could have anything to do with it.

In the morning I think I will take a stab at deGOSUBifying it.

(also, I spent some time today trying to sort out the android keyboard,
but made no useful progress)