[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/5816 Android path changes:

Sat Jun 1 02:31:22 PDT 2013

teeemcee
2013-06-01 02:31:22 -0700 (Sat, 01 Jun 2013)
820
Android path changes:

-Choose a suitable location for tmpdir: the initial CWD, which is the app's
 "files" directory (set by SDL)
 (Game only; Custom doesn't call acquiretempdir)
-tmpdir is now defined in util.bas instead of common.rbas
-log_dir is also the same place, so debug works; also debug fails gracefully
 instead of aborting the program if log_dir isn't writable
-Don't try to makedir(settings_dir) in common.rbas, which happens in a
 module constructor before anything else is guaranteed to be initialised.
 We have more non-trivial non-main-module level code, which I don't like.
 Especially selecting the value of settings_dir; CURDIR isn't set at this
 point, but seems to be the best value for settings_dir. Should move this
 into a SUB

I didn't touch the zillons of other directory global vars we have.
---
U   wip/common.bi
U   wip/common.rbas
U   wip/custom.bas