[Ohrrpgce] Anything else for Ypsiliform+3?

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 10:19:02 PDT 2010

On 29 October 2010 06:00, James Paige <Bob at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:
> I went through the wip subversion log and backported everthing that
> seemed be all three of siple, safe, and important and backported
> them to the ypsiliform branch.
>
> Essentially, I picked all the low-hanging fruit.
>
> Does anybody else see anything else that looks worth the trouble to
> backport?
>
> ---
> James

Looks fine to me. Hopefully Zenzizenic will release fairly soon, so we
don't need to worry too much about it.

Originally when we were going to release Ypsiliform+3, I wanted to
include the new version of HSpeak plus the improved script error line
reporting. But now I'd rather put that off since at least one bug was
introduced, and I'm going to revert that filename quoting stuff. Or
rather, I did so 6 months ago but never committed :P

    * Music and sound effects can be previewed everywhere in
      Custom by hitting Enter [Ralph]

That's a bugfix?