[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/3927 Backport the fix for text box instead-chaining bug 824 to the ypsiliform

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 14:17:12 PDT 2010

On 24 October 2010 13:00, James Paige <Bob at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 04:58:22PM -0700, subversion at HamsterRepublic.com wrote:
>> james
>> 2010-10-23 16:58:22 -0700 (Sat, 23 Oct 2010)
>> 82
>> Backport the fix for text box instead-chaining bug 824 to the ypsiliform+3 branch
>> ---
>> U   rel/ypsiliform/whatsnew.txt
>> U   rel/ypsiliform/yetmore.bas
>> U   rel/ypsiliform/yetmore.bi
>> U   wip/whatsnew.txt
>
> Can anybody think of a reason not to release ypsiliform+3 right now?
>
> There are some good bugfixes in there, and we can always do ypsiliform+4
> when we resolve the ogg and mp3 import/convert bugs.
>
> ---
> James Paige

Wow, I'd thought we gave up on Ypsiliform+3.
There are lots of other bugfixes in wip, so shouldn't they be
backported too? It's a bit cruel to withhold them from people isn't
it?
But instead of doing that, why not just release Zenzizenic soon? It's
been a year since the last major release!

Also, the gfx_sdl import bug shouldn't too hard to fix, and the other
import bug is pretty trivial.