[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/3886 a work-in-progress editor definition file

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Wed Oct 13 19:36:31 PDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 07:23:23PM -0700, subversion at HamsterRepublic.com wrote:
> james
> 2010-10-13 19:23:23 -0700 (Wed, 13 Oct 2010)
> 42
> a work-in-progress editor definition file

I am pretty happy with the RELOAD Editor. Has anybody else tried it yet?
(CTRL+R from the main menu in custom)

However, I am seriously considering making an actual
editor-editor-editor. It would be similar to the RELOAD editor except it
would strictly enforce the structure of a .editor file, and would
automate the creation of each widget type.

And yes, the idea of using the editor-editor to create the
editor-editor-editor has occured to me, but then an 80-year-old version
of Ralph with a long silver beard and robotic arms appeared in a time
machine and beat me senseless before disappearing in a flash of light.
...Soooo I decided not to attempt that in this particular timeline.