[Ohrrpgce] SVN: jay/3953 Added CapsLock check to strgrabber. It won't work, though.

Sat Oct 30 21:07:54 PDT 2010

jay
2010-10-30 21:07:54 -0700 (Sat, 30 Oct 2010)
417
Added CapsLock check to strgrabber. It won't work, though.

I really can't remember how to write in basic anymore. :( In the clearly marked segment, inappropriately marked hexadecimal numbers, bitwise operations, and probably branch logic syntax sits. The & is the familiar c-style ANDing, | is ORing, and HxFE is the c equivalent 0xFE. I apologize for my gross failure in this commit, though it won't be hard to fix.
---
U   wip/customsubs.bas